The key is fast action as every change made on the hard drive overwrites deleted information. A removed file not truly gone until overwritten with new data since only the storage location is eliminated from the address table. However, as you continue to make changes, the higher the risk of not being able to retrieve a deleted file. Take action now with Stellar Phoenix Mac File Recovery by simply completing these steps:
- Configure the recovery process.
- Scan the volume where the deleted files reside.
- Select the files you want to recover.
- Select the location for storing the files.
- Let Stellar Mac File Retrieval handle the rest!
Go to this link: http://www.macdatarecoveryhq.com/recove ... files-mac/